The NuForce IA-7 V3 is an integrated stereo amplifier with remote control. Because the IA-7 V3 shares the same circuit board as our Reference Series amplifiers, it offers exemplary performance at a most attractive price. The unit is housed in a black or silver sand-blasted anodized aluminum case. We provide control knobs in black and silver for user mixing-and-matching.
In order to achieve superior heat dissipation, the IA-7 V3’s internal amplifier board has been designed to conduct heat directly to the top cover instead of the bottom chassis, which is why the IA-7 V3’s top cover will be hotter to the touch than other parts of the chassis. After prolonged use, the IA-7 V3 top cover’s temperature can reach 54 degree C. This is not a problem. To the contrary, the design provides the internal components with longer-term reliability.
- Power Output: 100W x 2 with 24,000uF of capacitance using 200W SMPS, 325W peak power at 8 ohms.
- Freq. Response: 20 Hz -0.3dB to 120 kHz -3dB
- THD+N = 0.1%, 1kHz, 10W, 4 ohm load
- Remote input selection and volume control with memory (last selection, volume level)
- Digitally-controlled switched attenuator. Volume Range: +30dB to –70dB with 0.5dB steps
- Audio Inputs: 4 sets of RCA inputs (1 set can be configured as pre-out)
- Audio Outputs: 1 set of RCA preamp output jacks (only 3 sets of RCA inputs are available if this is configured)
- Speaker Binding Posts accept spade lugs or banana plugs
- Chassis is 100% high-grade, brushed and anodized aluminum to reduce audio resonance
- Power Requirements: 90-240VAC, auto select