Quintet Black S is the best of everything, true to the groove with resolution and accurate insight into each recording .The new MC Quintet Black S model is graced with Shibata stylus on the Sapphire cantilever. Sapphire is one of the best cantilever options that provides an excellent mechanical pulse transfer from the stylus to the coil system.
The Quintet Black S, like its predecessor Quintet Black, produces detailed and pure reproduction though-out the spectrum, volume and soundstage.
- Output voltage at 1 kHz 5 cm/sec 0.3 mV
- Channel balance < 1.0 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz > 23 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz > 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3 dB 20 – 25.000Hz
- Frequency response 20-20.000 Hz +/-1.5 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force *) 80 μm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral 15 μm/mN
- Stylus typeNudeShibata on Sapphire cantilever
- Stylus tip radius r/R 6/50μm
- Tracking force range 2.1-2.5 g (21-25 mN)
- Tracking force recommended 2.3 g (23 mN)
- Tracking angle 20º
- Internal impedance, DC resistance 5 Ohm
- Recommended load impedance >20 Ohm
- Cartridge body material ABS/Aluminium
- Coil wire material Aucurum
- Cartridge colour Black
- Cartridge weight 9 g
There are no reviews yet.