Brands, Cartridges, Ortofon, Ortofon, Turntable Accessories
Ortofon SPU Meister Silver GM mk2
The SPU Meister Silver GM MkII has been improved on coil winding material, stylus and magnet.
The cartridge has been outfitted with high purity multi-conductor 6–nines Silver wire (of a purity of 99,9999 %) for a more open and revealing high end presentation. The nude elliptical stylus tip mass has been decreased by a factor of more than 50%, resulting in increased tracking ability and reproduction of microdynamic detail. The generator system has been revised to produce a slightly higher output to ensure compatibility with a wider range of moving coil transformers and active MC preamplifiers.
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz 5cm/sec – 0,3 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz < 1 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz > 20 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz > 10 dB
- Frequency response 20 – 20 kHz +2/-1 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force *) > 70 μm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral – 8 μm/mN
- Stylus type – Nude elliptical
- Stylus tip radius – r/R 8/18 μm
- Tracking force range – 3.0-5.0 g (30-50 mN)
- Tracking force recommended – 4.00 g (40 mN)
- Tracking angle – 20º
*) Typical value
- Internal impedance, DC resistance – 1.5 ohm
- Recommended load impedance > 10 ohm
- Coilwire material – Silver, 6-nines
- Cartridge body material – Grinded wood and resin composite
- Cartridge colour – Shiny black
- Cartridge Weight – 32 gram
There are no reviews yet.