Brands, Cartridges, Ortofon, Ortofon, Turntable Accessories
Ortofon SPU Synergy GM
The SPU Synergy GM modernizes the classic SPU design with a number of optimizations designed for optimum compatibility and sonic purity.
The SPU Synergy features a wood-based housing and has a revised generator system which allows for a maximum output of 0.5 mV, relaxing the requirement for high gain transformer or active preamplification systems. While still making use of a highly polished Nude Elliptical stylus, the stylus tip mass has been reduced significantly, resulting in reduced VTF and higher tracking ability.
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. – 0.5 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz < 1.5 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz > 23 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz > 15 dB
- Frequency response – 20-20.000 Hz ± 2 dB
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force *) > 70 µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral – 8 µm/mN
- Stylus type – Nude elliptical
- Stylus tip radius – r/R 8/18 µm
- Tracking force range – 2.5-3.5 g (25-35 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended – 3.0 g (30 mN)
- Tracking angle – 20°
*) Typical value
- Internal impedance, DC resistance – 2 ohm
- Recommended load impedance – 10 – 50 ohm
- Cartridge body material – Grinded wood and resin composite
- Coilwire material – High Purity Copper (OFC)
- Cartridge colour – Shiny Black
- Cartridge weight – 30 g
There are no reviews yet.