Thorens TD-124 MKI
All TD 124 restaurations include:
- Complete disassembly and ultrasonic clean.
- Completely refurbished bearing: Always a new thrustplate, ball and gasket. Sinterbushings are cleaned, honed and vacuum impregnated with oil or replaced when worn. Shaft is reconditioned.
- Completely refurbished motor: new thrustbearing, new sinterbushings, realignment, relubricated. Conversion to Mk II studs and Hanze Decoupling Springs installed.
- Refurbishment of the steppulley and idlerwheel.
- New belt, new mushrooms + grommets, new wiring, new mains switch, new spirit level.
- New console + armboard.
- Measurement report.
On this turntable:
A rega RB 220, a nice modern affordable tonearm for + €300,00
Available on backorder
These images serve as an example of what is possible. At any time we have many TD 124’s Mk I and II in stock and can build you a turntable exactly like this one. The TD124 is always a custom product, so please contact us for your own personalized set-up.
We ship all over the world, contact us with your address information and we will give you a quote including shipping.