TRIGON Vanguard II is a phone amplifier for MM and MC systems. External switches enable you to perfectly match the gain factor, resistance and capacity to different phono cartridges. The external power supply allows for the placement of the Vanguard II close to the turntable. Great tonal quality and excellent configuration at a small price.
- Amplifier gain: 42 – 66 dB adjustable in steps for MC and MM cartridges
- Input impedance: from 25 Ohm bis 1800 Ohm in 31 steps
- Capacity: 47pF, 100pF, 150pF
- Input: 1x Cinch
- Output: 1x Cinch
- Distortion factor THD + N: <0.06%
- Channel separation: -96,2 dBA bei 10 KHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: -72dBA bei 60 dB reinforcement, -94dBA bei 42 dB reinforcement
- Frequency response: +- 0.3 dB (RIAA- equalized )
- Power input: < 3VA
- Dimensions (without power supply unit): 133mm x 55mm x 182mm ( B x H x T )
- Chassis 2mm steel sheet
- Front panel: 8mm aluminum, black or silver anodized, Silver on request, please contact us by email for delivery times.