Audio Technica AT-33SA
- Nude Shibata stylus, Solid Boron cantilever
- Sandwich Aluminium/resin body
- 0.4 mV Output
Audio Technica’s AT33 series are based on the AT33NV Anniversary model. Special attention has been given to the body design in which Hanenite (a proprietary rubber compound) is used for dampening unwanted vibrations in the body and at the cantilever’s fulcrum point resulting in very low stylus jitter. This results in a very smooth sound profile with amazingly dark backgrounds. We love this cartridge, especially recommended for classical music!
The line-up starts with the AT33EV featuring a Duralumin tapered cantilever and nude elliptical stylus, then the AT33PTG/II featuring a Boron cantilever and MicroLine stylus and finally the AT33SA featuring a Boron cantilever and Shibata stylus.
For the Mono aficionados Audio Technica also has the AT33MONO that is a true MONO low-ouput moving coil cartridge.
- Output voltage at 1 kHz 5 cm/sec 0.4 mV
- Channel balance < 0.5 dB
- Stylus type: Nude Shibata
- Cantilever: Solid Boron
- Tracking force recommended 2.0 g
- Tracking angle: 23º
- Static compliance: 40 x 10 – 6 cm / dyne
- Dynamic compliance: 10x 10 – 6 cm / dyne (100 Hz)
- Recommended load impedance >100 Ohm
- Coil wire material:PCOCC
- Cartridge weight 6.9 g
There are no reviews yet.