Naim Audio NAIT XS 3
- Integrated Amplifier now with MM-phonostage.
- 70W per channel into 8 ohms (4mm sockets), 100W per channel into 4 ohms
- On demo in our store
Vinyl is Back! The latest update of the XS 2 gave us the XS3 with to our great joy a MM phono-stage!
The second gain stage transistors have been optimised, so they no longer need to be shielded by a cascode stage transistor. Removing the cascode means less amplifier stabilisation is required: that doubles the slew rate and delivers another uplift in sound quality.
The NAIT XS 3 offers much of the performance of our reference quality SUPERNAIT 3 in a simpler, slimmer package combining a 70W power amplifier with five analogue inputs plus a PHONO STAGE!.
Its high-performance preamplifier stage is as transparent as you would expect from a Naim Audio amplifier, and it also shares the single-ended class-A headphone output of its larger sibling.
The NAIT XS 3 can be upgraded with our external power supplies, and power amplifiers to become the musical heart of a modern music system to get the best from digital, CD, vinyl and AV sources.
- 70W per channel power output
- MM -Phonostage
- Inputs with support for both DIN and RCA connections
- 1/4” (6.35mm) headphone output and high quality class-A headphone amplifier
- Ceramic heat sink isolation for improved sound quality on power and preamp section
- AV bypass mode for simple connection to an existing AV system
- Pre-amp (DIN), Subwoofers (RCA pair) connections 775mV, <50 ohms
In the six years since the last NAIT integrated amplifiers were released, our research and development team have worked on a range of amplifier improvements.
The result is upgraded power amplifier sections for NAIT XS 3, delivering greater pace and intimacy to their musical delivery – whether it’s driving a pair of loudspeakers or your favourite pair of headphones.
The NAIT XS 3 has received significant performance upgrades, including a built-in phono stage, making it a perfect partner for turntables, as well as for streamers, CD players, or any other music source people want to enjoy with the signature Naim sound.
- Input Sensitivity: 130mV
- Input Impedance: 47kΩ
- Analogue Input: 4 x DIN/RCA pair, 1 x RCA MM-Phonostage
- MM-phonostage: via RCA, 47k parallel 470pF input impedance, suitable for 5mV cartridges
- Line Outputs Fixed (level): 130mV, 600Ω
- Line Outputs Variable (level): 775mV, <50Ω
- Audio Outputs: Speakers, record, preamp and variable sub
- Other Outputs: Headphone, 1/4″ jack
- Power Output: 70W/channel, 8Ω
- Remote Control: Infra Red (RC5)
- Remote Input: 1 x 3.5mm jack on rear (RC5 modulated/unmodulated)
- Updates: 1 x USB Type Mini-B
- Front Panel: Volume Control, seven button matrix
- Mains Supply: 100V, 115V, 230V; 50 or 60Hz
- Power Consumption (quiescent): 16VA
- Power Consumption (max.): 350VA (max.)
- Supplied with: NARCOM-4 Remote Control
- Front: Brushed and black anodised
- Case: Black powder coated
|Dimensions||20 × 59 × 50 cm|
200 x 590 x 500 mm
There are no reviews yet.